Unplug. Inject. Go.
The innovative SKYTROFA Auto-Injector provides clear direction at every step of the process with precise mixing and automated injection.
No need to dial the dose
SKYTROFA comes in ready-to-use, color-coded cartridges for the prescribed dose. During administration, the Auto-Injector delivers the entire dose without wasting medicine
- All cartridges work in the SKYTROFA Auto-Injector
- SKYTROFA has a range of dosage strengths. Your doctor can easily adjust your child’s prescribed dose as they grow
Small needle size selected with your child’s comfort in mind
Uses a thin, 31-gauge needle provided to patients with every SKYTROFA cartridge delivery
- The SKYTROFA Auto-Injector has a needle guard that covers the needle during injections
Unplug, inject, and go
The Auto-Injector is reusable and rechargeable. It reduces the waste of disposable injector pens and batteries. A full charge lasts for 4 weeks, with 1 injection per week
- The Auto-Injector is designed to last up to 4 years or 210 injections, whichever comes first
Leverage tools that you already have available to help remind you about your weekly injections
Create a weekly calendar reminder
Set an alarm on your smartphone—you can even choose a unique ringtone
Use voice commands with your smart home devices
Explore medication reminder apps
No refrigeration, no preservatives. SKYTROFA cartridges do not need to be refrigerated for up to 6 months.* SKYTROFA is preservative free. Each single-dose cartridge contains only lonapegsomatropin-tcgd, diluent, and sterile water.
* Store SKYTROFA in the original package to protect from light. Do not freeze. SKYTROFA can be stored at room temperature (not to exceed 86°F [30°C]) for up to 6 months. Alternatively, SKYTROFA can be stored under refrigeration at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C) until the expiration date. If refrigerated, keep at room temperature for 15 minutes before use. Do not use SKYTROFA beyond the expiration date or 6 months after the date it was first removed from refrigeration (whichever is earlier).