Unplug. Inject. Go.
The innovative SKYTROFA Auto-Injector provides clear direction at every step of the process with precise mixing and automated injection.
See the simple steps to growth. Explore how to use the SKYTROFA Auto-Injector.Watch video
No refrigeration, no preservatives
SKYTROFA cartridges do not need to be refrigerated for up to 6 months.* SKYTROFA is preservative free. Each single-dose cartridge contains only lonapegsomatropin-tcgd, diluent, and sterile water.
No need to dial the dose
SKYTROFA comes in ready-to-use, color-coded cartridges for the prescribed dose. During administration, the Auto-Injector delivers the entire dose without wasting medicine
- All cartridges work in the SKYTROFA Auto-Injector
- SKYTROFA has a range of dosage strengths. Your doctor can easily adjust your child’s prescribed dose as they grow
Small needle size selected with your child’s comfort in mind
Uses a thin, 31-gauge needle provided to patients with every SKYTROFA cartridge delivery
- The SKYTROFA Auto-Injector has a needle guard that covers the needle during injections
Unplug, inject, and go
The Auto-Injector is reusable and rechargeable. It reduces the waste of disposable injector pens and batteries. A full charge lasts for 4 weeks, with 1 injection per week
- The Auto-Injector is designed to last up to 4 years or 210 injections, whichever comes first
* Store SKYTROFA in the original package to protect from light. Do not freeze. SKYTROFA can be stored at room temperature (not to exceed 86°F [30°C]) for up to 6 months. Alternatively, SKYTROFA can be stored under refrigeration at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C) until the expiration date. If refrigerated, keep at room temperature for 15 minutes before use. Do not use SKYTROFA beyond the expiration date or 6 months after the date it was first removed from refrigeration (whichever is earlier).
You can get injection reminders from the A·S·A·P Messaging Service. Sign up for your weekly text reminder now.Get started
Leverage tools that you already have available to help remind you about your weekly injections
Create a weekly calendar reminder
Set an alarm on your smartphone—you can even choose a unique ringtone
Use voice commands with your smart home devices
Explore medication reminder apps