Personalized patient support
A·S·A·P offers services that support you and your child at every step of the way.* At enrollment, you and your child are connected with a dedicated Nurse Advocate for ongoing support. This also includes personalized help with navigating coverage issues, financial assistance, and reimbursement education.
A·S·A·P provides a dedicated Nurse Advocate who will:
Offer insurance support and/or help seeking financial assistance to pay for your SKYTROFA
Schedule an in-person or virtual training session with an A·S·A·P nurse educator to teach you and your child how to use the SKYTROFA Auto-Injector
Answer any questions you may have
Questions about A·S·A·P? Talk to a member of our support team at 1-844-442-7236 or chat live (available from 8 AM to 8 PM ET, Monday through Friday).
*The A·S·A·P program provides patient support services to eligible patients who were prescribed SKYTROFA for its approved indication.
Navigate insurance barriers
If insurance coverage issues are getting in the way of your child’s starting or continuing treatment with SKYTROFA, a Nurse Advocate is available to help you navigate through them, including:
- Benefits verification, prior authorization (PA) approvals, and appeals
- Assisting with reimbursement education
- Helping you enroll in the Co-Pay Program for SKYTROFA, if eligible
- Coordinating enrollment in the FastStart Program to start patients on SKYTROFA as they go through the insurance reimbursement process
- Ensuring there is no gap in treatment caused by job changes or PA expirations through the SKYTROFA Bridge Program
- Accessing support for uninsured families
Delivered to your doorstep
Your Nurse Advocate will be your single point of contact for every aspect of your child’s treatment with SKYTROFA. They will:
- Ensure the SKYTROFA Auto-Injector and Starter Kit are shipped right to your door
- Coordinate delivery of your SKYTROFA medicine from the Specialty Pharmacy
- Provide overall case management
Download the patient support program brochure to learn more about personalized patient support.
Co-Pay Program for SKYTROFA
Eligible patients pay as little as (“PALA”) $5 per monthly prescription with no monthly cap and an annual maximum cap of $6000 per calendar year.*
A·S·A·P offers eligible patients help accessing treatment. For full terms and conditions and eligibility criteria, click here.
To begin enrollment in the Co-Pay Program, please contact a Nurse Advocate by calling 1-844-442-7236
*Terms & Conditions apply. See Eligibility and Restrictions.