Personalized patient support
A·S·A·P offers support services that have you and your child supported at every step of the way. At enrollment, you and your child are connected with a dedicated Nurse Advocate for ongoing support. This also includes personalized help with navigating coverage issues, financial assistance, and reimbursement education.
Questions about A·S·A·P? Talk to a member of our support team at 1-844-442-7236 or chat live (available from 8 AM to 8 PM ET, Monday through Friday).
Download the patient support program brochure to learn more about personalized patient support.Download brochure
A·S·A·P provides a dedicated Nurse Advocate who will:
Offer insurance support and/or help seeking financial assistance to pay for your SKYTROFA
Schedule an in-person or virtual training session with an A·S·A·P nurse educator to teach you and your child how to use the SKYTROFA Auto-Injector
Answer any questions you may have
Navigate insurance barriers
If insurance coverage issues are getting in the way of your child’s starting or continuing treatment with SKYTROFA, a Nurse Advocate is available to help you navigate through them, including:
- Benefits verification, prior authorization (PA) approvals, and appeals
- Assisting with reimbursement education
- Helping you enroll in the Co-Pay Program for SKYTROFA, if eligible
- Coordinating product shipments through the SKYTROFA FastStart Program while awaiting commercial insurance authorization
- Ensuring there is no gap in treatment caused by job changes or PA expirations through the SKYTROFA Bridge Program
- Accessing support for uninsured families
Delivered to your doorstep
Your Nurse Advocate will be your single point of contact for every aspect of your child’s treatment with SKYTROFA. They will:
- Ensure the SKYTROFA Auto-Injector and Starter Kit are shipped right to your door
- Coordinate delivery of your SKYTROFA medicine from the Specialty Pharmacy
- Provide overall case management
How to enroll in A·S·A·P: Your doctor will initiate A·S·A·P program enrollment after prescribing SKYTROFA. Once prescribed, fill out the Patient Consent Form.
Please fax your form to 1-888-436-0193 or email it to email@example.com. For any questions, please call 1-844-442-7236.Patient Consent Form
Co-Pay Program for SKYTROFA
Eligible patients pay as little as (“PALA”) $5 per monthly prescription with no monthly cap and an annual maximum cap of $6000 per calendar year.*
A·S·A·P offers eligible patients help accessing treatment. For full terms and conditions and eligibility criteria, click here.
* Terms & Conditions apply. See Eligibility and Restrictions.